Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A Hootin' Good Time.....

That's what I'm having with this week's theme.  Hi, Christine Patton here with another fun card idea for you to play with.  We've been having a Fall-like nip in the air the last couple of days, and it's started me thinking about Halloween.  I hope my card gives you some inspiration for your upcoming Fall events.


All the details for making this card are on my Creative Genie-ous blog.

I do hope you'll use some of our ideas to participate in our monthly challenges.  WE HAVE PRIZES!!!  And please come back tomorrow for a dose of inspiration from Shelley.

4 comments:

  1. Love this card! It's a good one for halloween looks so creppy. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Christine! Love seeing how everyone is using the "Owl" theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card Christine! Great work!

    ReplyDelete