Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A Note to Say Hello!

Some days it's good to have a card or two to keep in your stash!  This is one of those that I put together just to have on hand for that day when you need a quick card to brighten someone's day!


Yes, I made her a little "out there" with the hair style.  I just felt like she had some trendy pizzazz going for her, and wanted to add that effect in with her hair color!  I colored this gal up when I was making a video on Brunette hair.  Here is that video...so if you want to learn copics a little more, you may find it helpful!




RECIPE FOR CARD:
PAPERS:  Detail Blending for stamp base, Scrap papers from Kaiser Craft

INKS:  Copics, Memento Ink (Tuxedo Black, London Fog), Smooch
STAMPS:  The Greeting Farm: Wild Sprout Ebony 
ADHESIVE:  3M Adhesive 
MISC:  EK Success Corner Rounder (to make border), Scrap ribbon, Stamp Phrase unknown, Round It AllRub On Frame (from supplies)
TECHNIQUES: Copic Coloring Techniques


COPIC RECIPE:
Skin: E50, E51, E53, R12
Shirt:  G12, G14, G24, Gold Smooch
Skirt: G20, G21, G24
Hair: W2, W4, W6, W8, W10, G16
Headband: Gold Smooch


Scrap On!

Michelle Hessler

3 comments:

  1. Cute card Michelle love the hair it would be something my grand-daughter would do. Thanks for having an emergency card ready.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hair, Michelle. Reminds me of a friend I have who does fun colors in her hair. Great card!! Nice tute as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments! I love making cards!

    ReplyDelete