Saturday, October 15, 2011

Snowman Joy

I'm so excited that I was able to do a snowman card for this year's Christmas Card Blog Hop! Snowmen are my favorite!

For details on how I made the card, visit my blog at Garden's Crafts 'N' More!


Supplies:
Cardstock: Baby Blue cardstock for base of card. White cardstock for front embellishment. Forest green for Joy label.
Stamps: Spellbinders Impressabilities "Snowflake" used as a stamp
Ink: Versamark Clear, Baby Blue
Pens: Silver Glitterpen (from Dollarstore)
Snowmen: Cut from recycled card
Adhesive: 3 D glue dots & 3M tape gun
Embossing powder: Clear
Glitter: Transluescent, cool tones
Special: Plastic snowflakes (shredded plastic) from Dollar store.

Make sure to come back and see what the next seven designers have made to inspire you!
Following me are:

Don't forget to enter your card in our October Challenge!  Check out the challenge tab for more details!

2 comments: