Saturday, November 19, 2011

Feliz Navidad

I hope you've been enjoying this week of CADB Christmas Around the World offerings.  So sad to say that today brings you to your final stop on the tour, but it will be fun for you.

I come from both Polish and Mexican/Spanish ancestry, and so I wanted to bring you something that represents one of those.  I chose the Mexican/Spanish because I had already decided on the stamp I wanted to use for my card, and it was perfect for the custom I wanted to tell you about.  Please go to Creative Genie-ous where you can read all about the custom and the creative process used in building my card.








Thanks so much for visiting today.  Tomorrow begins a new week and a new theme.  I hope you'll join Tina Campbell as she begins our Christmas Shopping adventures!


ENTER THE CHALLENGE TODAY!

2 comments: