Thursday, February 9, 2012

Sweet 16 Party Invitation

 
 

Hello Everyone!!
It's me Terri, from Ramblings of a Texas Craft Room. I have an invitation card for you today. It is a Sweet 16 party invitation. What fun this would be to surprise a sweetheart with a party and a new car on her 16th birthday. I didn't have fun parents when I was 16. They believed I needed to be responsible and earn my first car !! And so I did. However today I drive a red VW beetle with black 6 inch dots all over her. She is my very own Ladybug.
I hope this invitation card gives you a great idea for your next party. Maybe it will bring back great memories of your first car too.
Stop over at my blog and see how easy this card is to put together. There just might be a pic of my larger than life Ladybug on my blog. :)
Happy Crafting in 2012
Terri
Stop by tomorrow and see what great adventure Jan has for you!!
ENTER FEBRUARY CHALLENGE:

1 comment:

  1. This is sooo cute! Great job and wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete