Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wedding Bells are Ringing

Wedding invitations are fun IF you plan WAY ahead of time. 6 months is not too long! If you are thinking of purchasing a digital die cutting machine, then give yourself time to research machines and time to learn how to use it when it arrives. (add 6 more months!)
I did my daughters wedding invitations in 2009 and was very glad that I had given myself time. Looking back, I see a lot I would have changed but... I am still happy with the outcome and my daughter was too. You can find them here.
This invitation is a new. I have tried to design it for simple assemble and minimum paper usage.

Here is the inside
Jump on over to my blog to see another wedding invitation and also a shower invitation.

I hope you were inspired to consider trying your hand at wedding invitations. Just give yourself some time!!!!

Stop by tomorrow for more inspiration from Kelly.
That's all for today,
Laury
justlaury.paperthreads.com
ENTER FEBRUARY CHALLENGE:

2 comments: