Monday, March 5, 2012

Babies, So Sweet!

There is nothing like a new baby in the family! In fact we are expecting a new baby in our family in September. Currently my daughter is just throwing up her toe nails... but hey, been there done that, and grandparenting does not include that particular joy.........




Today's card(s) can be used as an announcement or congratulations.
For this card, I use MTC to print the digi stamp with registration marks that included the area of the card. Then I used the print and cut function to cut the card. (I love my Zing!)

Jump on over to my blog to see how I put this little beauty together and take a look at some other baby cards ( I have a hard time only making one card......)

For one of the cards I mounted the sentiment on an Action Wobble, these little plastic springs are awesome!

The card design is one of mine but the sentiment comes from Shelly's Art and can be found here.

Don't forget to stop back tomorrow for a new card by Kelly George

ENTER MARCH CHALLENGE:

3 comments:

  1. A nice card design is presented here by the designer.

    Plastic Cards
    Plastic Cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card and nicely done. Your gonna love being Grandma! The best feeling ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card and congrats, Grandma Laury! And LOL, I've never heard that particular expression before!

    ReplyDelete