Saturday, March 31, 2012

Easter Bunny Poo


Not your typical card, but I don't like to be the typical Aunt Chris. So I made these little boxes for my nieces as their "cards" filled with jelly beans, but in this picture are those mini cadbury chocolate eggs that I just loveee and am so glad they only sell during Easter ever year. Wow so yum.

For more information about them.. and a cute wabbit hunter story.

Enjoy!
Chris

Don't forget to stop by tomorrow and see a post by Shelley Bordeleau 


ENTER MARCH CHALLENGE:

2 comments:

  1. TFS Chris! I'm always on the lookout for alternate cards and ways to have lots of area for people to sign (most cards I make are for work and have to be sized for 15 people's signatures)... this is a great idea! (and who could resist bunny poo? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I'm Márcia Kamano and I'm the lucky winner on the March challenge. I could no find any email addy to contact to claim my prize, so I would appreciate if you could contact me at mkamano@itelefonica.com.br with instructions about what I'm supposed to do.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete