Thursday, April 26, 2012

Violet Spring Card

Today's card is a spring card, and violets always seem to pop up everywhere in spring.


 Years ago I planted some in my garden and since then I've changed my garden around many times, but the violets pop up under a tree in my yard every year. I don't have the heart to weed them out, they look so pretty. I'm just now getting into coloring with copics and I used my original violet to try to simulate the colors. How did I do?


Come over to my blog and I'll give you the colors I used to make this card.  Diana's Designs
See ya next time,
 Diana

ENTER APRIL'S CHALLENGE:

3 comments:

  1. wonderful colors Diana! I love how your garden inspired your card too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Diana. Love those colors and what a way to be inspired. TFS

    ReplyDelete