Saturday, June 23, 2012

DCWV, Scraps, and a Just Because Card

Hello-

Patricia here, and this is the last day for the Just because card series.  Today, I made a simple card, utilizing my scraps again.   This time, the scraps come from the Performance Stack by DCWV.   I have been using this brand a lot lately, for several reasons:   you can get a lot of projects done from just one stack, especially if you use the 12 x12 stacks.  They are also trendy.  I still love the other brands like Bo Bunny, Basic Grey, and K and Co, but another reason why I like DCWV is durability.  The papers hold up to whatever project you are working on, from cards to mini books to simple scrapbook layouts.   The stacks are always on sale, especially at Joann's  .   Little known fact, DCWV makes the Recollections paper line for Michaels. This paper line is always one sale at Michaels.

Anyway, come on over to my blog, MDN Creates to here more about this card, and how to save a lot of money just by using your scraps, especially on cards.  You will be surprised. Please enter the monthly challenge list below.  You may win a wonderful prize. In the meantime, come back tomorrow for a new theme and to see Vicki's card.  I will talk to you later.

ENTER JUNE'S CHALLENGE:

No comments:

Post a Comment