Saturday, July 14, 2012

Happy Birthday girl-Monochromatic




Hello, it's Patricia and I am bringing you a monochromatic card in pink.  This card is for a little girl who is crazy for pink.  That would be my niece, Nine'na, and even though she is turning 4 in September, I decided to make this is card in her honor this month.  There are three shades of pink on the card, and I popped up a couple of the cupcakes.  I made it simple, because of my niece. Come on over to MDN Creates, my blog to see how I made this card.  Before you come over, be sure to enter your card in the challenge below.

Come back tomorrow to see what Shelly has for you to see.  This is the last day for the monochromatic themed card, and tomorrow starts a new theme called New (School, job, home), and I will see you next time.

ENTER JULY'S CHALLENGE:

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment