Sunday, July 22, 2012

On the road again..... A Card


Hi! It's Laury today with a traveling card which as it turns out is what I have been doing a lot of.


This little card started out with a prototype which I further developed. Prototypes are a great way to get an idea down. They can be made with whatever scraps are laying around and they can be cut with simple scissors. Color is not important just get the basic idea down. Here is the prototype for the above card.

 
Much changed, I have found that one idea leads to another... To see more on how this card was created, Jump on over to my blog. (btw I also posted a picture of my darling granddaughter and me).

Hope you found a little inspiration today, and try making a few practice runs next time you make a card. 

Don't forget to stop by tomorrow for more inspiration from Shirley Ross


ENTER JULY'S CHALLENGE:

1 comment: