Saturday, August 18, 2012

Be Cheerful...

Hello, Patricia here to bring you another card in the Cheer Up theme week.  Today, I decided to go random with my card.  I am dealing with scraps again, and this turned out OK, but I have something on there that does not quite belong.  For today, I did it on purpose, but there are times when you want to cheer up someone, and this may be the only items you have, and you need to make it work out.  Who knows, maybe this quirky little card may do the trick to cheer a person up.  you will never know.
Anyway, come over to MDN Creates  to see how I made this quirky little card.  This is the last day for this theme. come back tomorrow, which is the start of a new theme, and see what type of card Kelly has made for you.  In the meantime, have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment