Sunday, October 14, 2012

Buon Natale - Merry Christmas


This week we start the theme of Christmas around the World. Buon Natale or Merry Christmas in Italian from Shirley Ross of Mom 'n Me Scrap.

It was interesting researching Christmas around the World and my favorite country, Italy, had such a pretty greeting.

There are so many different was to celebrate Christmas in Italy. Celebrations start as early as 8 days before Christmas running through January 6th. The one thing that caught my eye was the many photos of beautifully lit Christmas trees and thus my card is a traditional red, white, and green (colors of Italy's flag) and adorned with a Christmas tree.

Hop on over to my blog, Mom 'n Me Scrap, to see more of my card and don't forget to share your great Christmas creation.

Now to see what Shelley has in store for us tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment