Friday, November 16, 2012

Christmas Ornament Invite


So, the theme this week is Christmas Ornaments...and I did this card a while back, to invite family and friends to our house for Christmas dinner!  I cut all the ornaments on my Klic-N-Kut machine, and it was so nice to have it at that time, as I was able to quickly assemble the card and mail out to everyone!

To make the card, I basically printed out the information, mounted on the center of a black quarter of paper.  I then embossed the stamp word "joy" around the sides and used a glitter embossing powder, heat set into place.  Again, the ornaments were cut with my die cut machine, used pop dots to put them in place, and then ribbon from the tops to make it look like they were hanging from the top!  Super easy!

Michelle Hessler
www.paperthreadsblog.com

1 comment: