Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Hanukkah Too


Happy Thanksgiving.  Patricia here to bring you the card of the day.  This is a Happy Hanukkah card.  Simple and cute.  It is really simple to make.  The image I used is from the Microsoft image library online, and downloaded to Ms Publisher to print it out.  I used an unlikely source to print the image on, folder paper.  Since I am not using a photo, it is does not matter if it is photo-safe or not.  I colored it with copic markers.  The rest is just matting the image, popping them up and writing Happy Hanukkah on the bottom of the card.
To find out how to make this card, and the story behind it, come over to my blog, MDN Creates.   Come back tomorrow to see a card Lucy made for you, then find out how to make it on her own blog.   Until then, I will see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment