Monday, November 26, 2012

Holiday - Thank You Card

Good Morning (and maybe Good Afternoon to many of you!)

I apologize for the delay in today's post.  My laptop crashed about 2 weeks ago and we were able to recover most of our data - documents and pictures.  Unfortunately I didn't get my calendar back and though I thought I had recreated most of it, there were some things I missed and this was one of them!

Luckily I had a project ready to go - just posting a little late.

For my holiday thank you card, I'm showing you a card I made for my friend's daughter who just loves monkeys.  We are going to get together with her mom and her sister to make thank you cards for their Christmas gifts.  This is the card sample for her to make her own:





Isn't he cute??  I think she'll love to make these to send out.  For details, please stop by my blog by clicking here.

What kind of thank you cards are you making this year?  Are you making any thank you cards at all?

Have a wonderfully crafty day!

Lucy    



1 comment: