Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thankfulness


Here is a Thank you Card for the Thanksgiving Holiday. So recently passed I thought it might inspire you to send a thank you note to those who were the cooks or the hostesses of your Thanksgiving. Creating all that food and environment and space sometimes for so many people can be daunting without many helpful hands. This card was created by Kelly S. with a freebie I posted on my blog a couple of  Fridays ago. It is still available. I am definitely thank you for Kelly's creativity when using my files. I hope you enjoy for more info, please visit my blog. 

Have a wonderful day!
Enjoy!
Chris

PS come back tomorrow for....Lucy Kelleher and see what she has to offer us for inspiration in the holiday thank you theme. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment