Sunday, January 6, 2013

Valentine for the sweetie



Hi there. This is Chris Durnan. I hope the new year is really moving you and inspiring you for another great year of crafting. As is the norm for me, I like to highlight others and what they have done with my files. Especially my Creative Team Ladies... Here is a card created by Angie. Such a cute Valentine.


Below are Angie's notes on what she did to create this file...

Tonight I created a Valentine for my sweetie using the Heart Jumble #CD00308.  I have loved this file from day one and have used bits and pieces of it on various projects.  Love the shape of those hearts!  I cut a file so that it opened up instead of sideways.  I ran it through my Cuttlebug using a Tim Holtz embossing folder.  I placed the cut out on the card .....

For more info on the steps to complete this cute card or make your own similar card... please visit my Creative Team Blog. HERE

Enjoy!
Chris
Visual Designs by Chris

Stop by tomorrow and see... Jill Figley's inspiration. Can't wait!




<!-- end LinkyTools script –>

No comments:

Post a Comment