Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Creating Smiles

My son is 4 and attends preschool once a week and for my Teacher Appreciation card I really wanted to make it about the real reason we appreciate them the most in our house and that is for the huge smile on Michael's face when we tell him it's preschool day and again when we pick him up. It's the enjoyment they put into everything they teach them that makes those smiles happen and for that we are very appreciative!
I also tried to make this personalized by colouring the picture as close to my son as possible.

For more details head on over to my blog Caution:Crafting is Contagious



The inside reads.. "Thank you for helping create them!"


Join us in our April Challenge!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, what an adorable card! I love that you personalized it to represent your son!

    ReplyDelete