Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Winter Carpool Card

Greetings from snowy northern Michigan!  Cindy, from The Creative Pointe, here continuing most appropriately with our "Snow"theme.  Since I live in the "snow belt" of my state, we do a lot of snowmobiling.  The image on my card came from a post card I picked up as a joke for a relative.  I thought it would be perfect to include on a card for the snow theme.  
For card design details, as well as the link to buy the postcard (as well as lots of other silly and fun images), click on my blog link above!

3 comments:

  1. This is such a fun card...love that post card image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see the link for cards on any of the posts this month. Is it missing or am Ii supposed to link in my comment? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card, love the snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete